- ‘Drone Blues’ by Lights In Pairs on #SoundCloud? #np soundcloud.com/lightsinpairs/… 3 months ago
- My new sounds: While My Machine Slowly Howls soundcloud.com/lightsinpairs/… on #SoundCloud 3 months ago
- Arcade Fire's 'Neon Bible': Happy 10th Anniversary rol.st/2mmMsBM via @RollingStone 6 months ago
- Tinariwen’s Elwan is bigger than the blues thelineofbestfit.com/reviews/albums… via @bestfitmusic 6 months ago
- RT @nardwuar: My band @theevaporators just hit #1 on @earshot_online of Campus Stations in Canada w "Ogopogo Punk"! Check it out https://t.… 8 months ago
Category Archives: Music
Album of the year so far…just sayin! Full review at the Line of Best Fit. Advertisements
There is something to be said about brutal honesty when it comes to lyrics about love. Our two protagonists (or are they antagonists) not only make beautiful music together, but also share in the disappointment of it all. Full review … Continue reading
Apparat’s Music for theatre is truly a stunning piece of artistry and if you like that post-rock ambient sort of thing, it fits as a double bill. Full review at The Line of Best Fit.
I really enjoyed this album from Merz. The album has some great catchy hooks, subtle synth work, lovely textures and a range of emotions. Since my review at The Line of Best Fit, ‘Toy’ has warmed its way into my … Continue reading
A little delayed, but well worth it. Here is the list of albums that I can’t seem to play enough this past year. There is a mix of local and international acts. Download link below. 10. Said The Whale – … Continue reading
Some excellent, socially aware hip hop from…Scotland?!? Probably not the first place on your mind when you think of a vibrant hip-hop culture, but this is a fantastic record. Check out my review at The Line of Best Fit.
I will not lie, Bjork is brilliant. She is constantly pushing and pulling the dimensions of conventionality and whether her music is euphoric or totally non–listenable, the art is appreciated. But Bastards, The remix to Biophilia, is merely curated by Bjork, so we … Continue reading