There is something to be said about brutal honesty when it comes to lyrics about love. Our two protagonists (or are they antagonists) not only make beautiful music together, but also share in the disappointment of it all. Full review at The Line of Best Fit.
- RT @pulsewidth: I have a track on this wonderful compilation released digitally by @hotham_sound today. I'm in some very stellar company as… 2 days ago
- @NKrgovich just bought the Ouch LP from Redcat. It’s an absolute thing of beauty. Any chance of a download code? Ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @TheOnion: Terrifying Man Selling Dead Trees Out Of Middle School Parking Lot trib.al/QFQKgDF https://t.co/jBDOLuJLop 1 week ago
- I just donated to @Wikipedia. Support free knowledge! #iloveWikipedia donate.wikimedia.org/?utm_medium=So… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ASJBaloch: It's illegal for #Iranian women to #dance on the street, but that's not stopping them. Islamic Republic of Iran🇮🇷. #StopVi… 2 weeks ago