There is something to be said about brutal honesty when it comes to lyrics about love. Our two protagonists (or are they antagonists) not only make beautiful music together, but also share in the disappointment of it all. Full review at The Line of Best Fit.
- @jjjennyo @tristentristen Brilliant show tonight. Thank you. 1 month ago
- ‘Drone Blues’ by Lights In Pairs on #SoundCloud? #np soundcloud.com/lightsinpairs/… 4 months ago
- My new sounds: While My Machine Slowly Howls soundcloud.com/lightsinpairs/… on #SoundCloud 5 months ago
- Arcade Fire's 'Neon Bible': Happy 10th Anniversary rol.st/2mmMsBM via @RollingStone 8 months ago
- Tinariwen’s Elwan is bigger than the blues thelineofbestfit.com/reviews/albums… via @bestfitmusic 8 months ago