I really enjoyed this album from Merz. The album has some great catchy hooks, subtle synth work, lovely textures and a range of emotions. Since my review at The Line of Best Fit, ‘Toy’ has warmed its way into my perma playlist.
- @jjjennyo @tristentristen Brilliant show tonight. Thank you. 5 months ago
- ‘Drone Blues’ by Lights In Pairs on #SoundCloud? #np soundcloud.com/lightsinpairs/… 9 months ago
- My new sounds: While My Machine Slowly Howls soundcloud.com/lightsinpairs/… on #SoundCloud 9 months ago
- Arcade Fire's 'Neon Bible': Happy 10th Anniversary rol.st/2mmMsBM via @RollingStone 1 year ago
- Tinariwen’s Elwan is bigger than the blues thelineofbestfit.com/reviews/albums… via @bestfitmusic 1 year ago