I will not lie, Bjork is brilliant. She is constantly pushing and pulling the dimensions of conventionality and whether her music is euphoric or totally non–listenable, the art is appreciated. But Bastards, The remix to Biophilia, is merely curated by Bjork, so we can excuse some of the uncomfortableness which the album affords. There are also some great moments as well. My full review at the Line of Best Fit.
- ‘Drone Blues’ by Lights In Pairs on #SoundCloud? #np soundcloud.com/lightsinpairs/… 1 month ago
- My new sounds: While My Machine Slowly Howls soundcloud.com/lightsinpairs/… on #SoundCloud 2 months ago
- Arcade Fire's 'Neon Bible': Happy 10th Anniversary rol.st/2mmMsBM via @RollingStone 5 months ago
- Tinariwen’s Elwan is bigger than the blues thelineofbestfit.com/reviews/albums… via @bestfitmusic 5 months ago
- RT @nardwuar: My band @theevaporators just hit #1 on @earshot_online of Campus Stations in Canada w "Ogopogo Punk"! Check it out https://t.… 7 months ago