I saw Chains of Love a few times live and they sounded great. The 7 inch records were also on heavy rotation on the turntable, but there was something about the constant Phil Spector-ish sound on the full length that turned me off a bit. Still a great band to see live. Full review at The Line of Best Fit.
- ‘Drone Blues’ by Lights In Pairs on #SoundCloud? #np soundcloud.com/lightsinpairs/… 1 month ago
- My new sounds: While My Machine Slowly Howls soundcloud.com/lightsinpairs/… on #SoundCloud 2 months ago
- Arcade Fire's 'Neon Bible': Happy 10th Anniversary rol.st/2mmMsBM via @RollingStone 5 months ago
- Tinariwen’s Elwan is bigger than the blues thelineofbestfit.com/reviews/albums… via @bestfitmusic 5 months ago
- RT @nardwuar: My band @theevaporators just hit #1 on @earshot_online of Campus Stations in Canada w "Ogopogo Punk"! Check it out https://t.… 7 months ago